Kasabonika Lake News
March 1, 2017
Weather: -11 feels like -18
- The dentist will be in the community from March 6-17 if anyone wants to book an appointment call or go to the Nursing Station
- There will be no loans today, Johnson is out of town but will be back on friday afternoon.
- Daycare is closed this afternoon but will be opening tomorrow again.
- The Future of Journalism in Kasabonika workshop is tonight at 6pm in the Resource Centre.
- Weagamow Lake first Nation Ice Fishing on Saturday March 4, 2017. All ice holes are $240.00 per person, New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 4×4 and 16ft Lund with 25hp motor. other prizes will be announced for more information contact Danny (469-5191/7550 or cell# 212-1269) Dinah (469-1269/5463 or cell# 212-1265)